Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Got New Photo Props & I'm Anxious To Use Em' Session Sale!

YES, I just received fresh newborn photo props in the mail today.....a gorgeous bowl and some SO SO cute knitted newborn goodies from A Lil' Loopy http://www.etsy.com/shop/alilloopy AND I am so anxious to use em'! I am SO anxious, that I was inspired to offer a special. Here it is, 1 newborn session, 50% off the session fee saving you $150.00. Not only will you save %50 off your session fee, but you will get 1 free 8x10 print! You can't beat this deal people, I am telling you this right now! YES, high resolution images can be purchased at an additional cost. Book your newborn session today. I am only offering 6 sessions at this special rate. The sessions must be booked for April or May 2011 and newborns can't be older than 3 weeks old. I am talking new here! This offer will expire on April 15th 2011! Yay newborns!

Kenya.Blacksheephotography@gmail.com / #415-261-8473

No comments:

Post a Comment