Thursday, May 24, 2012

Farm Fun With The Googins

I had been waiting to work with the Googins for quite a while.  I DO have patience, but my excitement level was at a very high level.  FINALLY the day came and boy did I have a blast! The day was like something out of a fairy tale.  The location was amazing in both meaning to the Googins and view. The kids were ready for fun and I brought lollypops and balloons......!!!!! What more could I have asked for?!!  We had a little over an hour of plain old fashioned fun.  I think the only thing we were missing, was the picnic lunch at the end of this event!  We laughed, ran, played and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings.  I totally had round two of fun while going over their images again during the selection process and reminiscing about our time together.  I look forward to working with this beautiful family again and can't wait to see where they take me next time!  
















No comments:

Post a Comment