Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Boy Dash Turned One!

Well time SURE does fly when you are having fun! And in baby Dash's case, he must be partying every day because he's already turned one year old!  Last time you saw baby Dash he was six months old and barring all for the world on a red chair.  Now he's full of energy and giving his parents a run for their money!  I had the privilege of spending some time with Dash, as well as Mom and Dad this time.  Boy did we have fun trying to keep up with him.  We didn't do such a good job of keeping up with his balloon and no he didn't eat the entire lolly.  The street got to have some of the lollypop, but BOY did Dash enjoy what the street didn't get!  I'll be heading out of town in a few days and I am sure when I get back he will have doubled in size. Don't you fear, I'll be right back in front of him with my camera as soon as possible!  Don't you just want to squish his little cheeks?!  I know right?!

TESTIMONIAL:

"Oh my cuteness! We are gushing over the photos! Love them :) Thank you!"
~ Dash's Mom













No comments:

Post a Comment