Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mitchell's LAST Days As The Only Child....

And I don't think Mitchell was sad ONE BIT about it being his last days as the only child...as you can see :) He was SO ready to see his sister. I think I shot these images about a week or maybe less before she made her arrival into this world. I thought I wasn't going to make it...or is it the other way around :) I thought momma PAM wasn't going to make it! We RUSHED to Muir beach and had fun playing at the beach and exploring the woods. I hope Miss Aurelia Jane is a nature lover! Because her big brother is going to want NOTHING more than to show her what loving nature is all about! I guess I will find out this Tuesday as my camera and I are going to get to meet Miss Aurelia and watch new big brother Mitchell in action! Stay tuned for more on this wonderful new family of four :)















No comments:

Post a Comment