Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mitchell & Aurelia Together At Last

About a month ago already Miss Aurelia made her entrance into this world and big bro Mitchell was RIGHT there waiting with loving open arms. I know....because I was there! How cool right? I actually just so happened to be in the area and swooped in to keep an eye out on Mr. Mitchell because someone named Aurelia ;) was ready to arrive! THEN to top it off I got to take her first portraits and their first portraits together. You really can't beat having a job like mine. I can honestly say that Aurelia couldn't ask for a better big brother. I think these pictures say it all. I pride myself in being able to capture the reality of a moment and relationship and these two are going to not only be brother and sister but life long friends. I am SO excited to watch them grow. Enjoy these!
























No comments:

Post a Comment