Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moo Lovin!

I mean....who doesn't LOVE a Moo..... Aka Lexi? Really...who doesn't? She is just SO adorable and squishy! SO, of course we had a blast at this shoot. Her momma got to enjoy a gorgeous day at the beach and I got to capture her LOVIN on her Moo :) These two just glow when they are together. You just enjoy being around them and I think the fact that I enjoy being around them shows in these images. I even had my little assistant with me (those sneak peeks coming soon) and we all just played....and time flew by...and before I knew it I had a full card FULL of beautiful images. It was just a joy to get to conduct this shoot and I totally look forward to watching Miss Lexi grow up in front of my lens!

































No comments:

Post a Comment